Magic in Motion Academy applications 2017
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
How to apply:
Step 1: Visit our website on www.mnetcorporate.co.za or find us on Twitter @mnetcorporate
Step 2: Download the application form
Step 3: Email the completed application form together with supporting documents to MagicInMotion@mnet.co.za.
Closing date for applications is
Friday, 10 February 2017
Applications is open to all.
Entry criteria for 2017:
- Must have completed (in 2015) or are completing (in 2016), a 3-year diploma/degree in a film and TV or related qualification.
- A minimum of a C-aggregate pass.
- All candidates will have their details run through the system for credit checking, police-record checking, and proof of any previous education stated.
- M-Net’s decision in the selection of the total of 12 interns for the 2017 Magic in Motion Academy is final.
- M-Net shall not be responsible for any electronic system failure that results in any particular entry not being received for consideration.
- M-Net is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their electronic application (example: airtime usage or payment at WiFi café).
- Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all information which they include in their submission is valid and true.
- M-Net has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the Magic in Motion Academy at its discretion.
- Entry is limited to those who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2016 Magic in Motion Academy interns are prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- Internship is only available in Gauteng, South Africa.
- M-Net reserves the right to terminate any internship during the course of the programme.
Additional details regarding the Magic in Motion Career Expo and scholarship programme will be announced early in 2017.
For more information about the Magic in Motion Academy, please visit www.mnetcorporate.co.za or find us on Twitter.
For more information and interview opportunities, please contact:
Carmen van Wyk
M-Net Corporate Services